"I respect women a lot": Harry Styles opens up about his love life

by - 10:36 AM

Did you know that Niall's head was this big? looks like fame must be getting to him

We've got a present for you. A lovely, shiny present, in the shape of five teenage boys talking about their relationship history.
Harry Styles took the time to reveal that he finds ambition really attractive in a girl: "if someone’s good at something they love doing..." he mused, in the interview with Cosmopolitan. "I want someone who is driven.”

"The way it’s portrayed is that I only see women in a sexual way."
“But I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot."
And Louis is determined to come across well in the interview too, talking candidly about his relationship with Eleanor Calder.
“We trust each other – I spend a lot of time out of the country on tour. But she often flies out."
“I think the key to a good relationship is being best friends. I spend more time with her and the band than I do with anyone else. She’s really great.”
"She studies politics and when she talks about that, I find it really attractive."
“It’s important for both of you to have independence. If she didn’t and wasn’t striving for a good career, it’d be weird.”
We're just taking a quick moment to high five the boys with one hand, and flick through a guide to politics with the other.
In other news, Zayn wants everybody to know that he and Perrie are pretty solid too.
"I’m a big believer in the motto: ‘Behind every great man there’s a great woman.’ And she’s great," he says.
“I’m a couch potato. I love to stay in and just watch a DVD with the missus. Or we all go over to Louis’s house and watch The X Factor.”
We're going to ignore the fact that he just said "missus".
The boys have been having a slightly-less-than-fun time of it recently - not only have they reportedly been dealing with some difficult paparazzi recently, but Louis has been a bit unwell, Niall's been suffering from jetlag, and Liam is grabbling with the realisation that he wants to be a wizard

             
source : 

You May Also Like

0 comments