Justin Bieber Teen Vogue Interview

by - 2:54 AM

On internet fame
:“My Twitter is really nice. I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet. I don’t read YouTube comments because those can get you sad.”


On his song “Yellow Raincoat”:
“It started as a warm-up guitar riff—it’s got that Tracy Chapman meets Eric Clapton vibe. When I heard it I thought it was brilliant. In the studio, I said something that sounded like ‘raincoat,’ and I liked it. I was thinking of what I was going through. The raincoat is a metaphor for putting up a wall, not letting anyone affect what I do, because I know who I am and what type of person I am. It doesn’t matter what they say, I’ve got this yellow raincoat covering me.”

Justin on who he counts as friends
“My dad, my mom, Ryan [Good]. Ryan and Chaz [his friends from home]. [Lil] Twist is my best friend. They don’t see me as Justin Bieber, but just see me as Justin.”


Justin on his inner circle:
“I get good vibes from people all the time, and I probably could get along with them and be their friend, but now I just don’t trust anybody. Literally, my phone never rings. I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with. I don’t need a bunch of friends to make me happy. I just need the people close to me that I love, that’s all.”

Justin on striving to be the best:
“When people get to where they want, they’re like, ‘I’m here, I got it.’ When I get to the top, I just want to get better.”


Justin on his concerts:
“I wanted to do something different, and something people would remember. I just want everybody to have a good time no matter what their age.”


Justin his spiritual side:
“I think that’s part of the reason I’m here. Not just because I’m talented, but because God had a purpose for me to just help people. I’m spiritual … although I slept in [and missed] church yesterday. I haven’t been to church in so long, and I planned on going, and I slept in. I was upset. It’s all good. God forgives me.”


source : 
http://www.justinbieberzone.com

You May Also Like

0 comments