Harry Styles

by - 4:27 AM


Bio:
Harry Styles (born Harry Edward Styles in Evesham, Worcestershire, England on February 1, 1994) is a singer and dancer in the boy band One Direction.

Best Known For:
He is best known for his time on The X Factor, which landed him a spot as the youngest member of the band. In 2010, he auditioned for The X Factor and was put into One Direction because he was told he would not make it as a solo act.
Personal Life:
Harry dated much-older television presenter Caroline Flack in 2011, causing a ton of controversy.


Date of Birth: February 1, 1994
Height: 5'10"
Hometown: Evesham, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Best Quotes:
"My favorite party trick is to wear nothing but a gold thong in the house."
"If I wasn't in the band I reckon I'd be a virgin."
"I like girls, but I prefer having a girlfriend. I like having someone I can spoil."


You May Also Like

0 comments