Miley & Liam at "The Hunger Games" Premiere

by - 9:20 PM

Miley took on a supporting role as she showed up to support her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who plays one of the male leads in the movie “The Hunger Games”. She displayed her figure in a black beaded bralet and matching maxiskirt, topped off with sky high shoes.

The 19-year-old actress and singer sweetly said: ‘They’re my highest ones, they’re my Liam shoes. I think it’s just so amazing to have all these fans out here and see how excited they are for him and how excited I am for him.’

Miley Cyrus let her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth take the limelight but stayed by his side and was also accompanied by mom Tish and sister Brandi at the black carpet event. She added that she had given him some advice about the fame game as she said: ‘I’m really excited. I think just to always remember who was there for you before any of this mattered, I think that is really important.








   

source : www.mileycyrus.com

You May Also Like

0 comments