Justin Bieber plans to form football team with One Direction and David Beckham

by - 1:30 AM


Justin Bieber's new album Believe is out now
Justin Bieber plans to form a football team with One Direction.
The Canadian cutie - who hung out with Louis Tomlinson, 20, Zayn Malik, 19, and Harry StylesLiam Payne and Niall Horan, all 18, during their tour of the US - wants the band to be part of a special showbiz squad.

'I've been playing a lot of soccer over the last two or three years, and I've been really enjoying it,' says Justin, 18.
'The One Direction guys said they'll play.'
And his star-studded line-up doesn't end there -Selena Gomez's boyfriend is hoping David Beckham, 37, will coach the superstar team.
'I am going to personally ask David myself, and I'm really hoping he will say yes,' he tells the Daily Star.
How amazing would it be if this actually happens? 





Source : http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments